donderdag 10 april 2014

Easter is just around the corner

Hi everyone !

Although Easter is approaching fast, there is still time to start something nice
to crochet for your Easter festivities ! 

On the world wide web there are tons of great, nice and cute crochet patterns to discover,
and here on my small piece of web space I'd like to show you some of my designs especially for Easter.

How about some lovely egg cosies ?





Some cute bunny napkin rings




Or an egg basket ?



Wouldn't your guests be surprised to find a tea cosy like this on the Easter lunch table?



And off course, an Easter bunny toy to play with for the little people  




You can find all the info about these patterns in both my 

and my

Thanks for visiting !  Have a Happy Easter where ever you are ! 


Marjan. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten