zondag 28 september 2014

Something different

Hi everyone, 

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here. 

I've been busy with all kinds of things, a lot of it was not crochet related unfortunately. :-)

But I did manage to crochet this scarf, all for me :-) , in between things. 



I love how it turned out, and I am so bummed it's not cold enough to wear it, hehe !

A lot of Dutch crocheters will recognize the yarn I used for the scarf.

It's the beautiful self striping yarn called Fenna from a Dutch household store.

I know this type of yarn is produced in Turkey, and I assume it's probably available in other countries, presumably under a different name though.

It's a very soft, 8 ply / light DK yarn suitable for crochet hook G (4 mm).


While I was working up this scarf I figured I could as well write the pattern 
and make it available for sale in my Etsy shop.

It's been thoroughly tested by a lovely testers group on Ravelry 
and now you can find the pattern HERE.

By the end of the week it will also be available in my Ravelry store. :-) 


Well, for now the scarf is hanging on my coat rack, waiting patiently for bad weather !

I hope all of you will have a nice Sunday, take care ! 

Marjan. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten