vrijdag 6 maart 2015

Getting ready for Easter and Spring !

Hi all !

I can't deny, Spring is coming !

And with Spring, Easter is coming too !

Especially for the upcoming Easter I designed 2 new crochet patterns.

The Polka Dots Chicken, pefect to complete your Easter decorations.




Finished size will be approx. 9” (23 cm) tall, crocheted using acrylic yarn (8 ply / DK), 
with hook size G (4 mm). 
You can just use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook for making different sized chickens.
 This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn 
and the Polka Dots are great to use up all of your scrap yarn. 
You can find more info and pictures in my ETSY shop and in my RAVELRY store.








And I also designed this Easter Bunny, including the huge Easter Egg he's holding.


Finished size will be approx. 12” (30 cm) tall, in sitting position, to tips of ears. The bunnies in the picture are made using acrylic yarn (8 ply / (heavy) DK), with hook size G (4 mm) 

The egg will be approx. 6” (15 cm) tall. 
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of this bunny or egg, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook. This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.





You can find more info and pictures in my ETSY shop and in my RAVELRY store.




Thanks very much for reading !
Wishing you all a nice weekend and I hope you'll get to enjoy some nice Springy weather !

Marjan. 


1 opmerking:

  1. Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen