zondag 3 mei 2015

Hello again !

Hi again, to all !

It's been a little while since I posted, isn't it ? :-D

I've been busy again, mostly with work in my day time job at the flower shop.
Ever since Spring came it's been crazy at the shop, and now, a week before Mother's Day it will continue to stay that way !

Beacuse of that, I wasn't able to post here and show you my next new crochet pattern. :-)
Well now, here it is ! 



How do you like my design of a hot dog ??? 
I hope you love it as much as I do, hehe !

The dog and the hot dog bun are 2 separate parts, the bun can be attached to the dog using 2 straps and a snap button.
The fun thing is, the pattern is so easy ! 
Only basic single crochet stitches are used and there will be no difficult shaping stuff to do. :-) 




You can find more pictures and info about the pattern in my shops at :

ETSY        RAVELRY      CRAFTSY




Thanks for reading !

Wishing you all a nice remaining Sunday !

Marjan.


2 opmerkingen: