zondag 28 mei 2017

Ladybugs everywhere !

Hi everyone, 

While working in the garden the other day I noticed a few of those cute little ladybugs.

I have always loved ladybugs !

While most critters seem to be natural colored to make sure they blend in, the ladybugs really stand out with their red shields and black dots !

Well anyway, seeing the ladybugs made me take a look at the Ladybug Lynn amigurumi pattern from my shop. 

Time for an update ! So that's what I did and here is the result:




I hope you love the renewed ladybug as much as I do.

The crochet pattern has been completely updated, the ladybug is now easier and quicker to crochet with her integrated muzzle and face, leaving you with less parts to sew together. 




Take a look in my shops to see more pictures and info about the pattern.


ETSY 






Thanks for reading ! Wishing you all a nice and sunny day and lots of time to crochet !

XXX Marjan.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen